Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How Meeting Oprah Changed My Life

photo by Rich Cruse

As the visibility of my friendship with Oprah Winfrey gains momentum,  I receive more interview requests from various media outlets.  While I clearly understand the fascination with Oprah, I must admit I'm surprised when people want to know more about me. This is truly an honor, and one I do not take lightly.  I am continually reminded that the work I began four years ago as a hobby, has really begun to take flight and inspire many.  My prayer is that we continue to recognize our greatness and boldly execute our individual and collective contributions to the betterment of humankind.  Oprah has used her life and her monumental platform to do that very thing for years.  Outside of her wealth and celebrity, the integrity of her being not only speaks volumes, but continues to move the world.  She truly walks the walk.  We can too!  What an honor it is to be, as she call us, a "carrier of the light!"

I hope you enjoy the interview.  Thank you Lisa Brown and YS Mag L.I.V.E. for the opportunity!  Keep standing in your light!

Click here: YS Mag Live Article

No comments: